SWAMI BEYONDANANDA'S GUIDELINES FOR
- Be a Fundamentalist--make sure the Fun always comes
before the Mental. Realize that life is a situation comedy
that will never be canceled. A laugh track has been
provided, and the reason why we are put in the material
world is to get more material. Have a good laughsitive twice
a day, and that will ensure regularhilarity.
- Remember that each of us has been given a special gift,
just for entering - so you are already a winner!
- The most powerful tool on the planet today is
Tell-A-Vision. That is where I tell a vision to you, and you
tell a vision to me. That way, if we don't like the
programming we're getting, we can simply change the channel.
- Life is like photography. You use the negative to
- It is true. As we go through life thinking heavy
thoughts, thought particles tend to get caught between the
ears, causing a condition called truth decay. So be sure to
use mental floss twice a day. And when you're tempted to
practice tantrum yoga, remember what we teach in Swami's
Absurdiveness Training class: *Don't get even, get odd.*
- If we want world peace, we must let go of our attachments
and truly live like nomads. That's where I no mad at you,
you no mad at me. That way, there'll surely be nomadness on
the planet. And peace begins with each of us. A little peace
here, a little peace there, pretty soon all the peaces will
fit together to make one big peace everywhere.
- I know great earth changes have been predicted for the
future, so if you're looking to avoid earthquakes, my advice
is simple. When you find a fault, just don't dwell on it.
- There's no need to change the world. All we have to do is
toilet train the world, and we'll never have to change it
- If you're looking to find the key to the Universe, I have
some bad news and some good news. The bad news is: there is
no key to the Universe. The good news is: it has been left
Tom Schneider's Home Page
origin: 2000 July 20
updated: 2002 Feb 20